Here are next month’s summer patch notes for your consideration.
Read more if you’re interested.
- Added the ability to limit the maximum amount of billed products. This makes sure your Sniffie bill will not increase unless the account owner increases the cap.
- Added the ability to hide / show products in the price matrix that only appear in your store (or vice versa).
- Added the ability for an advanced customization of the extraction with the new refine mode. The mode allows the use of xPath / CSS selectors in building the Sniffie table.
- Dynamic click records are now possible.
- The extension icon will change to the new Sniffie icon (to be unveiled very soon)
- This version is now the Sniffie extension v1.0 release candidate 2.
- Refined dynamic serialization. Now Sniffie will actually look for product card changes instead of only URL changes whilst determining if dynamic serialization should continue.
- Added product image vision AI, allowing for better matches.